Designed to bridge the gap between the concealability of a pistol and the stability of a rifle, the NGA X-9 is a 9mm, purpose-built PDW platform based on the AR-15 standard manual of arms. The X-9 maintains a compact size – being only 18.5” in overall length and 4 lbs. in weight – while supporting an ergonomically correct and very accurate platform. It utilizes Glock® 9mm magazines and is compatible with SB TacticalTM braces, Sig Sauer® braces, and most standard AR-15 accessories. With its compactness and versatility, the NGA X-9 is an optimal platform for home defense, law enforcement, or simply a great time at the range.
Chassis Specifications (Buffer Tube, Lower, Upper, & Forend):
- Material: CNC machined 7075 T-6 aluminum billet
- Finish: Type 3, black, hard-coat anodized
- Overall Length: 18.5”
- Overall Weight: 4 lbs.
- Material: 4140 heat treated steel
- Finish: melonite
- Length: 4.5”
- SAMI spec chamber
- 1:10 rifling twist
- ½-36 right-handed threads
- 1.2” diameter buffer tube, compatible with SB TacticalTM and Sig Sauer® braces
- QD receiver end plate and standard castle nut
- Extra power, flat-wire spring
- Compact, solid, stainless buffer
- Integrated shell deflector
- 9mm sized ejection port with door
- NGA 9mm bolt
- Standard 1913 Picatinny rail
- Right-hand safety selector
- Extended-paddle mag release
- Flared mag well
- Accepts standard Glock® 9mm magazine
- M-Lok® compatible, free-float forend
- NGA purpose-built linear brake
Please realize that this product ships on a FIFO basis and you may have to wait a few weeks for it to be shipped.
An FFL is required to transfer this product. Please have your FFL contact us for instructions on sending us a copy of their current FFL.
Posted by John Harris on Jul 4th 2018
I just bought one of these X-9 pistols this past weekend in Missoula at Selway Arms and I love it. It shoots very accurately and there is no recoil. I put flip up open sights and a Sig Sauer Romeo 3 Reflex sight on it. Shoots like a dream. It is very well made and everything is tight on it. Fit and finish on the pistol is awesome. I put about 300 rounds through it and had no problems. I have also ordered a Phase 5 extended bolt release for it so I can do everything with my trigger finger. All I have left to put on it is a sling, and it has a QD sling attachment on the end plate of the lower receiver. What a fun pistol to shoot. The only down side is I am still waiting for my brace, it is on backorder, which isn't really a problem because I can still shoot it without the brace. This X-9 will not disappoint you. Thanks for the great job Next Generation Arms.